Thursday, June 20, 2013

After the Cherries

"You must be obsessed with cherries," somebody said to me yesterday. I have been posting about nothing but our cherries, and it may seem a bit excessive. But this is about to end. Cherry season is officially over. I picked the very last red cherry off the tree yesterday.



We celebrated with a dessert of sliced strawberries, fried bananas, whipped cream and cherries on top. However, everybody except me removed the cherries and just ate the rest of the dessert.




Below is a video of the cherries we had yesterday evening, before I picked them all.


My obsession with cherries is now at an end. But there are other fruits still ripening on the trees. Take the pears, for instance.


My interest in cherries is a thing of the past, but my obsession with pears is about to begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment